South Coast Logistics Ltd was founded in 1975 and quickly asserted itself as a specialised logistics company servicing many industries ranging from the food to the pharmaceutical sectors.
Now in its second generation the family owned business still operates from its Fermoy headquarters, in County Cork, Ireland with satellite facilities near to Dublin port and Cork port.
Mainly due to our scale and specialisation, we bring a degree of focus through direct access to its senior management who remain fully aware of the day to day operational developments in customer’s contracts.
South Coast prides itself in offering a complete integrated logistical service for its customers.
The company ensures that all movements whether large, small or complex are completed with the same degree of commitment and professionalism.
This is testament to the company’s close and long term business relationships with many large international tanker operators, multinational chemical/pharmaceutical companies, brokers, shippers and other logistical companies.
- South Coast Logistics is one of Ireland’s leading transportation companies specialising in the distribution of both hazardous and non-hazardous goods.
- The company is a family business formed in 1975.
- Locations include: Fermoy, Dublin Port and the Port of Cork.
- Operational 24 hrs per day 7 days per week.
- Owns and controls our own fleet.