South Coast Logistics is committed to achieving the highest standards of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality performance.
The company aims to create a strong safety culture throughout the company to support this objective.
SHEQ Aims Include
- Providing a safe working environment for its employees, customers and the general public.
- To minimise the impact that our operations may have on the environment.
- That all incidents and complaints are reported and investigated adequately with informative results.
- To meet and exceed where possible our obligations towards our customers.
- Member of Freight Transport Association of Ireland (FTAI) with Green & Gold Accreditation
- I.S. EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14000:2015 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems
- International Road Freight Carriers License
- CEFIC Safety and Quality Assessment System (SQAS) evaluated by NSAI.
- inhouse Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA)
Please click the link to download our Environmental Policy.